NOSORH Institutes are topical, virtual learning opportunities offered to State Offices of Rural Health and other rural health stakeholders throughout the year.
- Rural Health Grant Writing Institute (2020 Registration Now Closed)
Learn how to write better grant proposals, turn rurality to your advantage, connect with funders, and more. This series is perfect for beginners seeking to gain the skills to research and draft winning program proposals from various funders. Each session walks participants through one of the basic building blocks or strategies for successful grant writing.
- Grant Writing Institute – Beyond the Basics– (On-Demand, Register Now)
This on-demand course provides participants with the information needed to build upon foundational grant writing knowledge and skills. All sessions are designed to outline strategies to enhance communication, efficiency, accountability and effectiveness for grant seeking and management efforts. This is the only grant education of its kind focused specifically on rural health grant writers.
- Rural Health Data Institute – (Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Spring Data Institute is postponed)
Would you like to know more about incorporating data into your daily routine working in rural health? Would you like to know how to present data to your colleagues in an engaging and impactful way? Then the NOSORH Rural Health Data Institute (RHDI) may be just the type of education that you need! RHDI is an set of weekly web-based sessions designed to establish a minimum data-use skill set for those working with rural health data. the sessions are designed for those with little or no knowledge of the data use process.
- Rural Primary Care Institute – (Stay Tuned for First Session)
- Rural Health Leadership Institute – (Next Session Spring/Summer 2021)
This 12-part, live webinar series is designed to grow engaged, equipped, and resilient leaders and to provide rural-focused professional development to current and future leaders and managers of State Offices of Rural Health.
- Rural Health Clinic Institute (Stay Tuned for Next Session)