National Rural EMS & Care Conference
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH), the National Association of State EMS Officials, and the Joint Committee on Rural Emergency Care, invite you to a virtual conference taking place from April 20-22, 2021. The conference will be half days, taking place from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm EST.
Speakers of note:
- Dr. Chelsea White, Director, UNM Center for Rural and Tribal EMS, has been working diligently with tribal partners on the COVID-19 vaccine distribution. Hear about the innovations that have been happening to better target those areas and get the vaccine to those populations.
- Andy Gienapp, Manager, Office of Emergency Medical Services, Wyoming Department of Health will be moderating a panel of EMS Directors from across the country. This is a great opportunity to not only hear from the directors, but to engage in an open discussion with directors from across the country.
- There will be a panel discussion with states that received the Flex EMS supplemental funds. Participants will learn about those projects, their partnerships, and successes.
- Click here to view the draft agenda.
- Cost: $300 per attendee. If you register and pay for 4 attendees, you will get the 5th registration for free. All 5 attendees must register at the same time.
- Registration: Click here to register.
- Interested in sponsoring the National Rural EMS & Care Conference? Click here to find out how.
PERK FOR ATTENDEES:
Our newest sponsor, the American Ambulance Association (AAA), is offering every attendee a FREE one-year membership to the AAA!
Your registration cost will give you access to over $2,000 worth of resources!