Nevada Office of Rural HealthNevada Office of Rural HealthUniversity of Nevada School of Medicine, SAVITT Medical Bldg.
- Gerald Ackerman, Director
- Keith Clark, Director, Rural Programs
- Laima Etchegoyhen, Health Services Research Analyst
- Mary Griswold, Health Services Research Analyst
- John Packham, Director of Health Policy Research, Office of Statewide Initiatives, Nevada Flex/SHIP Program Coordinator
- Type of institution/affiliation: University
- Established: 1977
Categories: 3RNet/Retention strategies, Area Health Education Centers (AHEC), Budgeting, Community Based Health Needs Assessments, Community Health Centers, Community Outreach, Data Analysis, Emergency Medical Services/Emergency Preparedness, Evaluating/Measuring Program Effectiveness, Frontier Health, Graduate Medical Education, Grant Writing, Grantmanship and Funding Identifying Sources and Strategies, Grantmanship and Funding Management, Grantmanship and Funding Relationship Development, Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSA), Hospital Designations, Information Dissemination, Mentoring, National Rural Health Day, Native American Health, Networking, Organizational Structure, Policy Development, Print Marketing, QA/Performance Improvement Initiatives, Retention Activities, Rural Training Tracks, Small Rural Hospitals, Social Determinants of Health, Strategic Planning Staff Leadership and Development, Survey Design, Telehealth, Uncategorized, Veterans Health
Updated 10 months ago.