Call for Speaker Proposals
2022 SORH Regional Partnership Meetings
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health invites you to partner with us in bringing meaningful education to the five State Office of Rural Health (SORH) Regional Partnership Meetings in 2022. In partnership with the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), SORH Regional Partnership Meetings are an opportunity to focus on regional rural health needs and opportunities.
This year, we are inviting speaker proposals on key rural health topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Alternative Payment Models, Medicare/Medicaid demonstration projects
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Collaboration between rural hospitals and urban health systems
- Community paramedicine and community health workers
- Data analysis, interpretation, and visualization
- Emergency preparedness and Emergency response
- Health Equity
- Primary Care Integration
- Public health infrastructure and clinical integration
- Rural community-based funding opportunities
- Rural facility closure (Hospitals, clinics, EMS, etc.)
- SORH and community success stories
- Telehealth and broadband access
- Workforce challenges and solutions
2022 Meeting Dates
June 22-23, 2022
May 17-19, 2022
July 26-28, 2022
June 8-9, 2022
July 13-14, 2022
Proposals for Region B are due by the end of business on February 11, 2022.
All other regions are due by the end of business on February 25, 2022.
About the Meetings
What to expect: Session selections for the SORH Regional Partnership Meetings are made by recommendation of the planning committee, comprised of SORH in the region and FORHP. As the dates of the meeting vary, selections are made at various times. If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified at least 3 months in advance of the meeting. It is your responsibility to ensure your registration, hotel reservation, and forms are completed 4 weeks in advance of the meeting. It takes considerable time to coordinate all details to produce a successful meeting and your cooperation is appreciated.
Learn more: For more information about the meetings and to explore examples of past content, visit the SORH Regional Partnership Meetings page.
For more information: Please contact Trevor Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.