The planning committees for all five regions are underway as SORH prepare for the upcoming NOSORH Regional Partnership Meetings. As the agendas take shape, common themes can be seen among all the regions. The want for more SORH-to-SORH discussion time and sessions on SORH management and leadership are two of the most prevalent topics. One region is combing the SORH-to-SORH discussion time and SORH management topic with a SORH-led panel. Taking advantage of the diversity of their SORH makeup in the region, they are building an engaging session to highlight office successes, including effective staffing.
Another theme is communication; how are SORH’s using their newsletters, listserves, social media, etc. in a way that will best communicate their work and how to better leverage resources to get their message out to stakeholders. While these are not all encompassing of every possible agenda topic that has been discussed, it gives an insight into how the SORHs are thinking this year.
- Region A – Charlottesville, Virginia on June 12-14 at the Omni Charlottesville
Online Registration (No registration fee. Registration Deadline: May 14, 2018)
- Region B – Pensacola, Florida on September 5-7 at the Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Region C – Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 14-15 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America
- Region D – Little Rock, Arkansas on June 26-27 at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock
Online Registration (No registration fee. Registration Deadline June 5th, 2018)
- Region E – August 28-29 in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Temple Square.