The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health has partnered with Lilypad, LLC to implement the Practice Operations National Database (POND™) program, a web-based data collection, reporting and benchmarking application for rural primary care providers. POND is a unique benchmarking program which focuses on rural-relevant financial, operational, productivity and compensation measures. POND provides a vehicle for rural practices to selectively share blinded operational and productivity data and to use peer benchmark information to guide improvements in performance and inform recruitment/retention and hospital-physician alignment activities.
POND will benefit SORHs wishing to:
- Engage with RHCs to provide access to comparative analytics to contribute to understanding current rural provider performance.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices and provide data for more effective contracting and operational improvement.
- Offer technical assistance for physician practice management and recruitment and retention best practices.
POND provides an easy, consistent approach to engage RHCs and other primary care providers. It can also be used to promote community between rural primary care providers through data-based discussions and can establish the SORH as a source of relevant and unique resources.
Annual fees for SORHs are $2500 for states with fewer than 90 RHCs and $3500 for states with more than 90 RHCs. This annual fee enables all rural primary care practices in your state to participate in POND.
- Click Here to ENROLL in POND
- Learn more about POND
- POND Introductory Video
- Webinar- Introducing POND: Practice Outcomes National Database
If you have any additional questions, contact Tammy Norville