National Rural Health Day: Celebrating All Who Go the Extra Mile for Rural
On November 17th, help NOSORH celebrate all who go the extra mile for rural health! Visit PowerofRural.org to find everything you need for this year’s National Rural Health Day celebration:
- Not sure where to start? Visit the Ways to Celebrate page for some ideas!
- The 2022 Promotional Toolkit is full of free downloadable tools, such as graphics, posters, PowerPoint templates, and more! A great place to start is to put the NRHD logo in your email signature and on your website.
- The NRHD Shop is open for business! This year, two new items are purchased: a removable vinyl sticker and a stainless travel mug!
- NOSORH is partnering with RMECollaborative again to offer the Rural Health Clinical Congress on Saturday, November 19th. This is a FREE, multi-topic CME/CE virtual conference designed for primary care providers who serve patients in rural and underserved areas.
- We encourage you to use #PowerofRural or #NationalRuralHealthDay (and tag @NOSORH) in your social posts!
Contact Ashley Muninger at email@example.com for more information!