The NOSORH Grant Writing Institute was developed to meet the unique needs of rural grant writers – like you! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to write better grant proposals, turn rurality to your advantage, acquire additional writing experience, and more. Participants will benefit from learning a range of approaches to grant writing from an array of rural health partners. This series is perfect for beginners seeking to gain the skills to research and draft winning proposals from various agencies. Previous participants of the Grant Writing Institute have said, “This course was much better than one I took when I first started my grant writing career.” Also, “The instructor did a great job…she is obviously very dedicated and sincere in wanting to make it a webinar series of high value.”
What can you expect from NOSORH’s Grant Writing Institute?
- Learning assignments that will help you apply what you learn to your everyday work and help build your personal grant resource library.
- Virtual support to answer your questions and encourage interaction among the class.
- Regular updates on upcoming grant opportunities.
- A certificate of completion at the end of the class series (you must complete 7 out of the 9 classes).
- Regular updates via the NOSORH Grant Writing Facebook group.
Registration ends September 25, 2014—class size is limited to 50 students so don’t wait! Register today to reserve your spot in this one-of-a-kind training!
Click here for the Grant Writing Brochure. Registration is $500 per participant, or if you register 4 participants you get the 5th registrant for free! You will also find the paper registration along with a link to the online registration. Inside includes the class schedule, a brief description of each class, and the technology requirements.
For more information contact Matt Strycker.
Back to September Branch