Date / Time
Date(s) - May 18, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 3 – 4 PM (ET)
Intended Audience: State Offices of Rural Health (SORH), collaborative partners, and stakeholders. Please share this opportunity with collaborative partners and stakeholders!
Session Description: With the ever-changing rural health care landscape, sometimes it’s difficult to keep up. The Beatles said it best… “Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends.” This session takes that approach to the next level! Our friends from the Maine Rural Health Research Center, Lilypad, National Association of Rural Health Clinics and Stroudwater Associates will combine their vast expertise and knowledge providing “a little help” for participants to better understand the Rural Health Clinic (RHC) reimbursement change that went into effect April 1, 2021. This panel discussion format web session will provide ample time for questions and answers!
Following the session, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the new RHC reimbursement changes that went into effect April 1, 2021
- Describe how the changes might impact Independent RHCs
- Describe how the changes might impact RHC affiliated with hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Describe how the changes might impact RHCs affiliated with hospitals with greater than 50 beds
- Gregory Wolf – Lilypad
- John Gale – Maine Rural Health Research Center (MRHCR)
- Bill Finerfrock – National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC)
- Nathan Baugh – National Association of Rural Health Clinics (NARHC)
- Jonathan Pantenburg – Stroudwater Associates
How to Register:
- Click Here
- Click Register-Password: NOSORH1
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.