Date / Time
Date(s) - June 8, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Session Description: With a continued change in the healthcare environment, healthcare entities now more than ever need to continue the push from quantity-based care to value-based care. For years, the reimbursement structure has continued to prioritize and incentivize the number of services doctors and hospitals deliver instead of the outcomes of the services provided. Success was defined as achieving high-profit margins with little to no emphasis on improving quality. This presentation will focus on the differences between volume-based and value-based care, why the transition to value-based care is critical for the sustainability of the healthcare delivery system, and how SORHs will be instrumental in assisting rural providers with this transition.
Intended Audience: State Offices of Rural Health (SORH)
Following the session, participants will be able to:
1. How the transition from volume to value can impact hospital financial performance
2. Who are the key players in the transition from volume to value
3. The benefits of transitioning from volume to value
4. Common pitfalls organizations experience in the transition
Presenter: Jonathan Pantenburg – Stroudwater Associates
How to register:
1. Click Here
2. Click Register – Password: NOSORH1
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.