Registration is now open for the Rural Training Track Collaborative Annual Meeting in Denver, February 24-26, and a final agenda is available here: http://rttcollaborative.net/annual-meeting/
Join other rural medical educators from rural training programs around the nation, to achieve the following:
- Use a community engaged approach to building programs, designing curricula, and expanding capacity for medical school and residency education
- Better understand the standards of accreditation for rural residency programs
- Align curricular efforts in undergraduate and graduate rural tracks
- Form regional consortia for the purpose of growing a rural workforce
- Learn lessons from the history of RTTs for the purpose of curricular and program design
- Become part of a growing network of individuals and organizations engaged in rural training, both undergraduate and graduate medical education programs, from around the nation
Interest in this meeting has been high and we’ve set aside a limited number of rooms in the conference hotel. So register soon! If you have questions, contact Dawn Mollica, Administrative Director for the RTT Collaborative, at email@example.com or 740-593-2253.
Sponsored by The RTT Collaborative, the Colorado Association of Family Medicine Residencies, the Colorado Commission on Family Medicine, and Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in concert with the NRHA Rural Medical Educators, the RTT Technical Assistance program and the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
Back to February Branch